How to Use USB/Pen Drive to Increase RAM in Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8 and windows 10
using your pc dirve memory or desktop so as to speed up your laptop or decktop by increasing the ram.
RAM can be said to be a Random-access memory which is a type of storage for computer systems that makes it possible to access data very quickly in random order.
The term RAM has become associated with the main memory of a computer system. More our device RAM more the speed of run time.
RAM is only memory which took load of all the processes occur just like we run any application, music file, games, all these things are run in temporary memory.
You might have been facing not responding problem, if you are running multi-tasks at the same time on your system just because of low RAM.
Paging and cache memory is lesser that your current apps requirements.
The below instruction will help you on how you can make your pen drive/USB of large size as RAM in Windows OS computer, which will allow your system to handle more operations and tasks.
To Increase RAM in Windows PC – Using USB/Pen Drive
1. Connect the Pen Drive or USB drive to the USB port of your computer and format or delete everything on it.
2. Then open “My computer” and Right click >> Then open “Properties” Right click
3. Once you get to the properties window, click on ‘Ready boost’ tab and then on ‘Use this device’.
4. Choose maximum space to reserve system speed
5. Click on OK and Apply. Then restart your computer.
You’re done! You would begin to enjoy the fast and improved performance of your windows computer.